Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 comes to an end

There was no show this week - I just wasn't up for it and no one's around anyway. I'll come up with something good for next week, though. In the meantime, I plan on expanding this blog beyond just posting the shows to writing about some of my music exploration. I often think about bands that deserve reissues, how to expand anthologies, home-made compilations and great tracks on weak albums. I can't write as well as some but I can talk about what strikes an emotional chord and why things mean so much to me. I hope you'll come along for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Mitch,
    My reconstructed PC finally found its limitations last month and I lost all my 'favorites' URLs. While trying to track them down during the holidays, I came across this website by accident:
    http://eardrumbuzzz.com/

    Now I've got to listen to whatever you've posted since Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Looks like they started up almost exactly when I did! Well, I'm not the only one that loves Wire, and it's a great song title. I think I'm the top of the google search, though.

    Good to have you back, I need every listener I've got!

    ReplyDelete